President My Achilles Heel
Richard is a Medical Astrologer and Health Coach, an expert in Power Elections.
Hired by Dow Chemical in 1970 based on birth time. From that point on, an avid astrology student and researcher. A long study of outer planets and their midpoints led to a series of successful enterprises, strong even in difficult economies. Montreux had $25 Million in sales over a two year period. Triton Services was sold in December, 2010 for a favorable price in a difficult Miami market. House sold in March 2011 above market in eight days. No counter offer from buyer. Two other offers on same day. These elections operate at the level of the collective unconscious, reaching to deep levels. Power elections are appropriate for special relocations, business startups or major expansions.
Powerful elections are created by use of outer planet midpoints with symbolism developed by many years of research. Major themes are expansions, strong administrative and organizational capabilities. Also you may avoid major slowdowns and destruction of plans.
Credentials and Honors:
- President NCGR, South Florida Chapter (Astrology)2008-2012
- United Astrology Congress speaker in 1995, 1998 & 2012 (Power Elections)
- Health Coach Training Hilton Johnson Productions2010-2012
- Founder Triton Services, Inc. Treatment of large HVAC & Boiler Systems 2001-2010
- President National Association of Power Engineers FL 1998-2008
- Trained HVAC Technicians & Certified Boiler Operators 2002-2009
- Water Treatment Service Engineer 1988-2001
- Passed all courses for BOMA (Building & Office Management Association)
- RPA courses (Real Property Administrator) 2002-2004
- Certification in Astrology (American Federation of Astrologers) 1982
- Founder Grandma’s Bakery, Healthy Baked Goods 1982-1988
- Restored Pauline Hemingway house in Key West to National Trust Standards 1980-1982
- Hexcel Corporation, Director of Marketing/Business Development (Pharma) 1976-1980
- Founder Montreux International Chemical Corp. (International Trading Co) 1973-1976
- Dow Badische, (Now BASF) Corporate Account Manager
- Chemical Sales/Technical Service for National Distillers and Glyco (Lonza)
- Laboratory Technician Amoco Chemical Corp (Standard Oil Indiana
- AMA Seminars, primarily financial & M&As
- Graduate courses in Finance & Marketing, Northwestern University
- BS, Chemistry, University of Illinois
Services and Fees
Elections: $150. Per hour pro-rated to the time required for the job.
Medical consultation: $250. May involve several sessions. Fee includes all necessary contacts.Natal chart interpretation: $250. Focus on career options. Includes alpha numeric.